Friday, September 25, 2009

"Scavenger"

I've been EXTREMELY overwhelmingly busy for the past couple weeks. I've been working on my AFP Tarot card and working on a few new paintings that will be on display for the Art Renegades group show @ Place Gallery on October 2nd here in Vegas. I'm also brewing up a few Day of the Dead submissions for another local show later in the month. So yeah - busy busy. I am going a little nuts, but as usual - would rather be doing this than anything else. :)

Thought I'd share a recently scanned sketch for one of my pieces I will be hanging for the Art Renegades group show. It is called "Scavenger" and features one of my favorite animals - the vulture.


"Scavenger" (sketch) graphite on paper, 8"x10"

Back to hermit land for me until I resurface for the show. I'll post more pics when I get a minute :)

No comments: