Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jskaphobe on Ebay!

Edit /06/01/09 - Recently sold 2 pieces, they are noted below :)

Okay everyone, I know I have been gone for a while, but rest assured - the drama is (mostly) over with.

I have recently moved into a new apartment where I am able to have my own studio space, which is AMAZING. I can paint to my little heart's content and be as messy as I want. Granted, that's not THAT messy now that I have my own place. Remarkably, I've kept it quite clean so far. Annnnd I've even vacuummed a few times ;)

That being said, I am pretty low on the cash flow and need to get some new art supplies, so I decided to sell a few of my pieces I had laying around the studio after my last show @ Damnation Studios (pics to come!) I thought I would list them here with their respective pictures in case anyone is interested.




"The Smoker" Ebay Auction


"Mischief" Ebay Auction


"Madame X" Ebay Auction


"Luck" Ebay Auction


*SOLD*


*SOLD*

All of these pieces are listed at a starting price of $9.99, with no reserve. So you could potentially own any once of these pieces for $9.99 (plus shipping- unless you live in Vegas and I hand it to you.) If you have any questions about any of these pieces, please email me at Jska@Jskaphobe.com.

More daily art updates are coming up. I've settled into the new place and I've unpacked and organized ALL of my art stuff. I've even found stuff in storage I had totally forgotten about. haha

Until next time :)

-jska

No comments: