Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Art for Sale!


Due to the positive response I received from posting my art up last time, I've decided to post a few of my shadowboxes in hopes of them finding a good home :)

Here's what I have up this week - the auction list can be found here: Jskaphobe on Ebay




"Blue" ink and watercolor on 140lb hot press watercolor paper
float-mounted on painted linen in lt. walnut shadowbox 5" x 7", 3" deep




"Red" ink and watercolor on 140lb hot press watercolor paper
float-mounted on painted linen in lt. walnut shadowbox 5" x 7", 3" deep



"His Majesty the Sheep" ink & watercolor drawing on 140lb hot press watercolor paper
mounted on linen in a lt. walnut shadowbox, 8" x 10", 3" deep




"Cathartes Aura" ink & watercolor drawing on 140lb hot press watercolor paper
mounted on painted linen in a lt. walnut shadowbox, 8" x 10", 3" deep



"Death Horse" mixed-media painting (acrylic, ink, and oils on textured molding paste)
18" x 24" gallery wrapped canvas

If you have any questions regarding these items, please email me at jska@jskaphobe.com and I'll be happy to answer them for you. If you prefer to not use ebay (where I'll be hosting these auctions) you can message me with an offer and I will sell to you personally. I use paypal for online transactions, and cash in person if you live in Vegas :)

Thanks for your support everyone!

-jska













No comments: