Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 1st portrait for Int'l Portrait Month

Here's the first portrait for ConceptArt.org 's International Portrait Month...



It's ME! haha I thought I'd be the first guinea pig... I haven't painted a traditional oil portrait in YEARS. So here you have it. Alla prima oils, 12 x 16 canvas, approx 1 hour.

I purchased the Alla Prima Portraiture DVD that El Coro put out through Massive Black and it it fucking wonderful. Actually, all of their dvds I've purchased are wonderful.

So yeah, I'm still taking in pics for this event. If you want one, send a nice quality (decent size and resolution) jpeg to Jska@Jskaphobe.com

I'm planning on doing these at the Aruba Hotel tomorrow for the live painting and music event after First Friday. So if you're in Vegas, you should go. If you sit for me, you'll get your portrait. :)

No comments: