Thursday, October 21, 2010

updateeee

Thought I'd throw in some recent work - all the TADsters are working our tails off. Hard to believe we are just half way through our first term!





This is my cast and cast drawing station I'll be drawing for the next 2 months. I'm really excited to start tackling my first cast drawing.





And these are some poses from figure class. Messing around with rendering, value control, color, and gesture. I should show a drawing of my first week compared to now...

We've also been messing with Corel Painter 11 in our Media class, and Android Jones has been giving us some amazing info and demos. Kinda cool to be learning that program from one of the best! It was an intimidating program to use - but now I love it. Just had to be shown the ropes :)

More soon!

No comments: